22 de junho de 2015

The Worse Life Attitude You Can Take - P.S: How to Stop it! - Day 256

22 de junho de 2015
Life can be bad for many reason. There are factors that might have contributed to this "bad life" that are out of our control: the family we were born in, the country, the economic situation, the culture...


Although these are real and relevant, blaming them at the first opportunity we have to justify why "life is so bad" is a death sentence -- because then there is no self-responsibility being taken, and without responsibility there is no freedom - and without freedom there is no life = and if there is "no life" there is Death.

Therefore, realising that although life has "given us lemons" we can always make a "lemonade", which means we direct the cards that we were dealt, making the best of it. With the passing of time, "new cards are drawn" and if we are on a path of creating a "good life" (instead of being in the pit of self-pity), things will indeed improve, significantly.

"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, non but ourselves can free our minds" - Bob Marley, Redemption Song.

Our "mental slavery" is indeed the greatest enemy we face. It is, thus, our responsibility to accept the fact that unless we free ourselves, everything will only get worse and worse.

In fact, things becoming worse is more often than not the result of our "bad decisions".

Are you CREATING  yourself?
or...
Are you destroying yourself?


HOW TO CHANGE?

The Self-Forgiveness:

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself for when I do not walk process effectively instead of looking at what are the reasons and excuses as to why I am not walking effectively.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to dig my own "hole" when I do not walk process instead of applying myself and do the things I have already proven to myself to be effective in assisting me to be here and satisfied with myself, creating my life instead of destroying my life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have the thought in the back of my mind that I am not good enough, that I am weak, and that I will fall back into the lack of application instead of realising that it is always a decision: to either apply or to fall.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to realise that "failing process" is to fail stopping the emotions, thoughts and feelings that control and dictate who I am and what I do.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to realise that I am always the decision maker, I am always the creator -- and as such I always decide if I am "cool" or "depressed". I always decide if I destroy myself of create myself. I always decide if I, the life force, RULE my life (measure myself as life) or if I allow the mind to RUIN my life.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to realise that I am always and always will be walking process: The process of Self-Creation or the Process of Self-Destruction..


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to "make things worse" by reacting to my "falls" and accept myself as "weak" and as such allow myself to "give up for a moment" and allow myself to remain in that "giving up" experience because I have already "fallen" instead of immediately "picking myself up" and correct myself by not indulging in the experience of self pity.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to realise that reacting to my "falls" by falling even further is not a solution and it only leads to more self-diminishment.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to realise that allowing any and all energetic experiences (emotions, feelings, and thoughts) is being in a state of reaction ("con-fusion" = fused with CONsciousness) -- and as such it is unacceptable because it only leads to a process of disintegration instead of being within the process of integration as the process of making myself whole, integral - as Equality and Oneness.

The Self-Corrective Statements

When and as I see myself judging myself for making a mistake - or in the process of making a mistake and continue - I stop and I breathe. Within it I realise that making judging myself and/or continue to make the mistake is unacceptable as it does not do accomplish anything beneficial. Within it I push myself to stop and to direct myself to correct myself in that moment within the realisation that all I have is this moment right here and Who I am as a Decision I make is all that is real within the Here -- everything that happened is no longer here and it cannot be changed.

When and as I see myself going into a "low point" in my life and experience by allowing feelings and emotions to take over and dictate who I am and my direction in life (towards self destruction) --- I stop and I breathe. Within it I realise that going to the "low point" is a decision I make -- and as such it is in my power (and it is my duty) to take responsibility for myself, totally, and thus decide to LIVE, to create myself instead of perpetuation more destruction.

When and as I see myself having thoughts of self-diminishment and inferiority - I stop and I breath. Within it I realise that it is such thoughts that lead to me creating the process of self-destruction. As suck, if I am to change for the better I must stop the back chat, stop the judgment, and apply myself here. Within such application I am showing myself that "I am worth it" because I am "making it worth" as I give myself Worth!

When and as I see myself indulging in the back chat of self-pity and desperation - I stop and I breathe. Within it I realise that just as I am allowing myself to participate in such thoughts and experiences, I am also capable of Deciding to STOP it and direct myself to Create myself as Worth and Value by Living here and doing what must be done to improve myself and my life.


When and as I see myself going into the emotion and experience of "giving up" and "self-pity" - I stop and I breathe. Within it I realise that staying is such experience is a decision I take by believing myself to be less than the emotion and thus, apparently, powerless to make a decision that is best for me. Within it I give myself the power and I decide to stop participating in the emotion and I apply myself Physically Here, in time and space, by correcting myself - doing what is best for me = taking responsibility and creating my life instead of destroying it.

3 comentários:

nitaresque disse...

oi João. Do meu conhecimento, és o unico apoio em Portugues. Já vi algumas coisas num blogue da Joana, mas parece-me não usar tanto o Português como tu. Não consigo acompanhar tão bem todos os outros blogues em Inglês (do restante grupo) precisamente devido à especificidade que sabes bem, ser fundamental no que aqui nos traz. (o meu Ingles não é suficiente para a especificidade "necessária"; não só em termos de escrita mas tambem de entedimento). O teu blogue é portanto uma lufada de ar fresco. Se souberes de outros tantos apoios em português, agradecia que mos pudesses indicar. Por ora, obrigado por este teu blogue super útil:)

João Jesus disse...

Olá Nitaresque,
Ainda bem que tiras proveito do blog.
Este blog da Joana é todo em Português: http://omeuprocesso.blogspot.co.uk/
Espero que seja útil. Obrigado e bom processo!

nitaresque disse...

Muito agradecido:) Vou acompanhar ambos os blogs (o teu e o da Joana). Sem duvida, de grande apoio.

Enviar um comentário

 
◄ Free Blogger Templates by The Blog Templates | Design by Pocket